Recipe: Ice Cream Cake
January 26, 2018
We all scream for ice cream…cakes!
What you’ll need:
- 1 sleeve of graham crackers
- 1 jar of hot fudge
- Your favorite Moose Tracks ice cream flavor
- You favorite dessert toppings
- Springform pan
- Place one sleeve of graham crackers into a gallon-sized Ziploc bag. Crush with your hands or a mallet until relatively smooth.
- Warm the jar of fudge. Scoop about half the jar of warmed hot fudge into a small mixing bowl. Add the crushed graham crackers and mix.
- Using a rubber spatula, spread the crust mix into the bottom of a springform pan.
- Place the pan in the freezer for about 30 minutes, until fudge has set.
- Remove Moose Tracks ice cream from freezer and let soften for 10 minutes.
- Spread Moose Tracks into the pan. Return to the freezer for another 30 minutes.
- Remove and top with your favorite dessert toppings, for example, chopped peanut butter cups, chocolate sauce, or sprinkles.