How Well Do You Know Moose Tracks?
Over the past 30 years, we’ve served A LOT of Moose Tracks Ice Cream. And we don’t regret a single scoop. What was once an unbranded (yet wonderfully delicious 😊) flavor quickly transformed into the much-loved Moose Tracks movement.
We’re feeling a bit sentimental, which is why we’d like to share some of Moose Tracks’ biggest moments with all of you. We couldn’t have done it without MTX Nation! Your love for all things Moose Tracks keeps us going. And what better way to bond than over legendary Moose Tracks Fudge and peanut butter cups?
Did you know? 👇
- Moose Tracks Ice Cream was created all the way up in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. If you’ve never been there, we definitely recommend the unbelievable scenic views.
- The Moose Tracks Ice Cream name was inspired by a local golf course in the Upper Peninsula!
- Our Moose Tracks team continuously develops new flavors. If you haven’t heard, Cookie Dough Moose Tracks is now a thing. Want a chance to try it out? Let your favorite retailer that carries Moose Tracks know you’d love for them to carry it!
- The equivalent of 20,000 bathtubs full of our Famous Moose Tracks Fudge is consumed each year by our loyal fans. We haven’t tried bathing in it… yet.
- Each year, we host the 10,000 Scoop Challenge in various locations across the country to support local communities. Not to mention, there’s free ice cream 🍦