5 Hacks to Perfect Your Ice Cream Scooping Technique
Ice cream solves everything, but how do you solve for ice cream that’s too hard to scoop? Quality ingredients mixed into a rich, creamy, and ice-cold dessert like Moose Tracks can make scooping difficult at times – but we have good news.
Follow these 5 hacks to perfect your ice cream scooping technique the next time you pull Moose Tracks out of the freezer:
- Set out your favorite flavor of Moose Tracks a few minutes before you plan on serving it.
- Carefully use a knife to cut a checkerboard pattern into the ice cream tub for easy scooping.
- Run your ice cream scoop under hot water before you scoop.
- Scoop from the outside first, since it melts faster.
- Before you throw your Moose Tracks back in the freezer, close the carton up tightly in a freezer-safe bag. This keeps your ice cream softer by keeping contact from the air. Science 😉
October 1, 2019
September 10, 2019
August 13, 2019