Back-to-School Ice Cream Social
Looking for a creative and simple way to celebrate your kids before they head back to school? Host a Back-to-School Ice Cream Social! It’s inexpensive, fun, and a great way to cap off the summer.
Here’s our tips for a great party:
- Re-purpose your beverage tub for the ice cream station. Of course, we loaded our tub with our favorite flavors of Moose Tracks!
- Think outside the box with decorations. We made several inexpensive school supplies into décor!
- Use pencil boxes to hold napkins and spoons
- Wrap colored pencils around a vase and tie with a fabric tape measure for a simple school-themed vase!
- Make a “BACK-TO-SCHOOL” banner out of lunch bags
- Don’t forget tons of toppings!
- Take pictures! Time flies, so make sure you enjoy this special season.
December 12, 2019