Caramel Brownie Moose Tracks Lava Cake
The only thing better than lava cake is Caramel Brownie Moose Tracks lava cake! These mini cakes are baked in a ramekin, which makes the perfect-sized dessert.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 2 cups of Caramel Brownie Moose Tracks ice cream, melted
- ¼ cup of cocoa powder
- 6 caramel-filled chocolate candies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease 6 ramekins and set on a baking sheet.
- Combine all ingredients except the chocolate candies in a mixing bowl.
- Scoop the batter into the ramekins. Push a caramel into the center of each ramekin, making sure to cover it entirely with batter.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Let cool.
- When you’re ready to serve the lava cake, run a knife around the inside edge of the ramekin to loosen the cake. Then turn the ramekin upside down and flip the cake onto a plate.
- Serve with a scoop of Caramel Brownie Moose Tracks on the side – yum!
January 6, 2021
December 8, 2020
October 14, 2020