Recipe: Caramel Brownie Moose Tracks Meringue Bars
These Caramel Brownie Moose Tracks meringue bars are a serious treat!
What You’ll Need:
- 1 cup softened butter
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 ½ cups of flour
- 4 cups of Caramel Brownie Moose Tracks
- 1/3 cup of chocolate chips
- Grease a jellyroll pan and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the softened butter, sugar, and egg yolks in a medium bowl. Mix until blended.
- Add the flour and mix well.
- Pat into the bottom of the jellyroll pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until lightly golden. Let cool completely.
- While the crust is cooling, remove the Caramel Brownie Moose Tracks from the freezer and allow it to soften for a few minutes.
- Using a spatula, spread the ice cream over the crust until smooth.
- Return to freezer for at least 2 hours to harden.
- When you’re ready to serve, remove the pan from the oven and cut into bars.
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat chocolate chips in 30-second increments, stirring in between, until melted.
- Pour melted chocolate over the meringue bars and serve!
February 23, 2021
February 16, 2021