Mini Moose Tracks Whoopie Pies
This recipe makes 4 Moose Tracks whoopie pies. The cookies use melted Moose tracks ice cream and the sandwich filling is Moose Tracks, too! They are a unique and delicious treat.
What You’ll Need:
- 2 cups of Original Moose Tracks Ice Cream
- ¾ c self-rising flour
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- Let ¾ cup of Moose Tracks ice cream melt in a medium bowl.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir in flour and butter until well combined. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and drop 8 spoonfuls of dough evenly on the baking sheet. Flatten slightly with the back of a spoon.
- Bake 8 minutes, or until the tops of the cookies are dry.
- Let cool completely, at least 20 minutes.
- Put a hefty scoop of Moose Tracks on 4 of the cookies and top with the other cookies to make a sandwich.
- Serve immediately.
September 21, 2020