Recipe: Moose Tracks Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites
This delicious treat can be made into pop-able cookie bites or cookie pops. Either one is sure to be a winner for your family!
What You’ll Need:
- A few scoops of Moose Tracks Ice Cream (we used Original Moose Tracks)
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (we used refrigerated ready-to-bake dough)
- Chocolate Chips or Chocolate Coating Candy (optional)
- Sticks to turn the bites into pops (optional)
- Scoop out small scoops of Moose Tracks ice cream onto a baking sheet. Form them into a ball. Freeze until firm.
- While the scoops are freezing, bake the chocolate chip cookies. Pro-tip: flatten the cookie dough out as much as you can so you get thin, large cookies.
- Once the chocolate chip cookies have cooled, remove your ice cream scoops from the oven.
- Place the ice cream scoop on a chocolate chip cookie and wrap it around the outside of the scoop to completely encompass it. Press firmly to ensure the cookie will stay on. Depending on the size of the scoop, you may need two cookies to completely cover the scoop.
- Optionally, at this step you can put a stick in each bite to create a cookie pop! Our bites were massive, so we left them as finger-friendly pop-able bites.
- Place the prepared bites/pops in the freezer to allow the ice cream to re-harden and the cookie layer to affix.
- Once the bite is frozen, you could coat or dip the bites in melted chocolate and allow the coating to harden. Or, you can enjoy them as-is!
October 1, 2019
September 10, 2019
August 13, 2019
August 5, 2019
August 5, 2019