Recipe: Moose Tracks French Toast
Are you looking for the perfect breakfast? Try out our Moose Tracks French Toast recipe!
- 4 cups of Original Moose Tracks Ice Cream, melted
- 4 thick slices of challah or brioche bread
- 4 tbsp of butter
- Pour the melted Moose Tracks into a large baking dish. Add bread, turn to coat, then let soak for 5 minutes. Flip bread and soak for another 3 minutes until saturated but not soggy.
- Heat 2 tbsp of butter in a large skillet over medium. Place 2 bread slices into the skillet, making sure to allow excess melted ice cream to drip back into baking dish before placing on skillet.
- Cook until golden brown, for about 4 minutes on each side. The center of the toast should spring back when pressed.
- Repeat with 2 more tbsp of butter and remaining slices of bread.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!
November 22, 2022
October 25, 2022