Recipe: Caramel Brownie Moose Tracks Layered Squares
Ice cream and brownies are a match made in heaven. Add Caramel Brownie Moose Tracks to the mix and the combination is divine! This dessert requires just a few ingredients and can be made ahead to wow a crowd – and trust us, everyone will love it!
- 18oz brownie box mix (suited for an 8”x8” pan)
- 1 carton of Caramel Brownie Moose Tracks Ice Cream
- 8oz of frozen whipped topping (such as Cool Whip)
- Your favorite dessert toppings, such as caramel or chocolate sauce
- Line a 9″ x 13″ pan with parchment paper, making sure it overhangs the pan slightly. Even though we selected a brownie mix for a smaller pan, make sure to use the 9” x 13” size so the brownies are a nice and thin bottom layer.
- Prepare brownies according to package, then spread batter into the parchment-lined pan.
- Bake brownies according to package directions, but underbake slightly so a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few moist crumbs, but no wet batter.
- Let brownies cool completely.
- Take the carton of Caramel Brownie Moose Tracks out of the freezer and allow it to sit out at room temperature for a few minutes, until soft enough to spread over the cooled brownies.
- Spread over the brownies to create a nice thick layer.
- Once the ice cream has been evenly spread, place the entire pan in the freezer to allow the ice cream to re-freeze.
- Remove the tub of frozen whipped topping from the freezer and allow to thaw slightly until easily spreadable.
- Remove pan from the freezer and spread with a thin layer of whipped topping.
- If you’re planning to serve immediately, cut into squares and top with your favorite ice cream toppings – we used caramel sauce to complement the ice cream! Otherwise cover and freeze until ready to serve.
August 10, 2021
August 3, 2021