Recipe: DIY Moose Tracks Ice Cream Bars
These ice cream bars are super simple and a great way to try something new with your family! Gather your favorite ice cream toppings and roll them onto your freshly created Moose Tracks ice cream bars.
- Silicone popsicle mold
- Your favorite flavors of Moose Tracks Ice Cream
- 1 cup of chocolate chips or semisweet chocolate
- Sprinkles, chopped peanuts, or your favorite ice cream toppings
- Remove your Moose Tracks Ice Cream from the freezer and allow to soften slightly so it’s spreadable
- Spread the ice cream into the popsicle mold. Be sure to apply a lot of pressure so there are no gaps. We found a silicone molds work best because you can bend it easily when it’s time to remove the frozen ice cream bars from their mold
- Freeze for at least 2 hours, until solid
- When you’re ready to serve, put the chocolate chips into a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 30-second increments and stir well in-between each round. Microwave until the chocolate is melted and smooth
- Now remove the popsicle molds from the freezer and pop out the ice cream bars
- Dip the bars partially in the melted chocolate
- Now roll the bars in your chosen toppings – sprinkles, nuts, etc.