Recipe: Extreme! Moose Tracks Peppermint Milkshake
It’s peppermint season, and it’s time to get in on the fun! The chocolatey goodness of Extreme! Moose Tracks Ice Cream combines perfectly with peppermint for a delicious wintery treat.
- 3 cups of Extreme! Moose Tracks Ice Cream
- 1 1/2 cups of milk
- 2 tsp of peppermint extract
- 4 crushed candy canes or 6 peppermints
- Handful of chocolate chips or semi-sweet chocolate to melt for a candy-coated rim
- Whipped cream for topping
- Start by placing the Extreme! Moose Tracks Ice Cream, milk, and peppermint extract into a blender.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Break up the candy canes or peppermints until they’re in small pieces with some crumbs.
- Put a handful of chocolate chips into a microwave-safe bowl and microwave in 30-second increments, stirring after each time. Once it’s fully melted, dip the rim of your glass in the melted chocolate. Now roll on some of the crushed-up candy canes.
- Top shake with whipped cream.
- Sprinkle whip cream with a few more candy cane crumbs.