Recipe: Melted Moose Tracks Bundt Cake
This Bundt cake only requires a few ingredients and produces a beautiful dessert!
What You’ll Need:
- 2 cups of Original Moose Tracks Ice Cream, melted
- 1 box of white cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of confectioner’s sugar
- 2 tbsp of milk
- Melt the 2 cups of Moose Tracks completely.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Combine cake mix with eggs and melted ice cream. Stir until fully combined.
- Pour batter into Bundt pan.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, until cake springs back to the touch and toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Right before serving, make the icing: whisk together confectioner’s sugar with milk.
- Clip the cake onto a serving platter.
- Drizzle the icing over the cake.
January 6, 2021
December 8, 2020
October 14, 2020