Recipe: Melted Moose Tracks Waffle
Melted Moose Tracks waffles are super easy to make and are a great treat at any time of the day! The recipe makes two waffles.
What You’ll Need:
- 2 cups of Moose Tracks ice cream, melted
- 1 and 1/3 cups of self-rising flour
- Melt two cups of Moose Tracks ice cream completely.
- Combine the flour and melted Moose Tracks and stir until well-combined.
- Heat up a waffle iron, and scoop half of the batter into the waffle iron.
- Serve immediately. It would be great with maple syrup… or even another scoop of ice cream!