Recipe: Moose Tracks Coffee Affogato in an Ice Cream Cone
Elevate your coffee bar AND your dessert offering with this fun treat. We think Moose Tracks Ice Cream and coffee are a natural pairin – g, and we’ve taken it to a whole new level with the ice cream cone as a mug!
Makes 6 servings
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate or chocolate chips
- 6 ice cream cake cones
- Chopped peanuts or sprinkles, if you want to add some fun to the rim of the cone!
- 6 small scoops of Original Moose Tracks Ice Cream
- 1 cup hot espresso or strong coffee
- Place the chocolate chips into a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 30-second increments, stirring between each time, until smooth.
- Spoon melted chocolate into each cone and coat the inside using the back of a spoon or a small spatula. This helps thicken the cone, so the espresso doesn’t melt it.
- If you want to add some garnish to the rim of the cone, dip the cone top in some of the melted chocolate and then roll in the sprinkles or peanuts.
- Now place in the freezer for a few minutes so that the chocolate cools completely.
- While you wait, make the coffee or espresso.
- Remove from the freezer and put a generous scoop of Moose Tracks into each chocolate-coated cone.
- Pour the hot espresso or coffee over each ice cream scoop and serve!
August 10, 2021
August 3, 2021