Recipe: Moose Tracks Donut Ice Cream Sandwiches
Can’t decide between ice cream or donuts? You can have both with our Moose Tracks Donut Ice Cream Sandwiches!
- 1 cup of chocolate chips or semi-sweet chocolate
- 8 donuts – your favorite variety
- Original Moose Tracks
- Sprinkles, nuts, or your favorite ice cream toppings for garnish
- Place the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 30-second increments, stirring each time, until smooth and evenly melted.
- Slice the donuts in half horizontally.
- Add a large scoop of the Moose Tracks to the bottom half of each donut.
- Drizzle the sandwiches with the melted chocolate.
- Sprinkle with your chosen toppings.
- Serve immediately or place the sandwiches on a parchment-lined baking sheet and freeze until ready to serve. If it’s going to be a few days, after a couple of hours of freezing, individually wrap the donut sandwiches in plastic wrap and put back in the freezer.
February 22, 2022
December 20, 2021
November 23, 2021