Recipe: Moose Tracks Ice Cream Pie with a Brownie Crust
Tired of traditional brownies? Try out our Moose Tracks Ice Cream Pie with Brownie Crust to elevate the popular dessert to the next level!
- 1 box of brownie mix
- Egg, oil, and water as directed on the brownie mix box
- 1 half-gallon container of Original Moose Tracks ice cream
- 1 bottle of chocolate shell syrup
- Whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Stir together brownie mix, egg, oil, and water as directed on brownie mix box. Pour into greased 9” deep pie plate.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for at least 45 minutes.
- Take Original Moose Tracks out of the freezer and allow to soften until spreadable but not melty. Spread ice cream on top of cooled brownie crust in pie plate. Place in freezer for at least an hour.
- Remove from freezer, slice, and serve with chocolate shell syrup over the top and a dollop of whipped cream, if desired.
November 22, 2022
October 25, 2022