Recipe: Moose Tracks Ice Cream S’mores
YOU. MUST. TRY. THIS. RECIPE! We found a way to take S’mores to the next level. They are the perfect treat on a hot summer evening.
- A little less than two “half-gallon” sized containers of Extreme! Moose Tracks Ice Cream
- 16 graham crackers
- 7 oz marshmallow creme
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Remove Extreme! Moose Tracks from the freezer and allow it to soften for a few minutes. In the meantime, line a 9×13 pan with parchment paper, allowing paper to overhang pan.
- Using an ice cream scooper, scoop a thick layer of ice cream into the 9×13 pan. Then, use a spatula to spread the ice cream thoroughly, making sure you press to eliminate any air pockets.
- Stick the 9×13 pan in the freezer for at least 2 hours in order to freeze completely.
- In a medium bowl, beat together softened cream cheese and marshmallow creme until smooth.
- Add the thawed whipped topping and beat lightly until combined.
- Spread marshmallow layer over the chocolate ice cream layer using a spatula. Cover the pan.
- Freeze pan fully until the layers are firm enough to cut through. Use the parchment paper to remove layers from the 9×13 pan and place on a cutting board. If the layers are really frozen, this should be easy! Now peel off the parchment paper from the bottom of the Extreme! Moose Tracks.
- It’s time to cut and serve! Break graham crackers in half. Slice the layers into squares the same size as the graham crackers.
- Sandwich the layers in between two graham crackers.
- Serve immediately or store sandwiches in the freezer, in a freezer bag or container. Graham crackers will soften slightly if stored in the freezer.