Recipe: Moose Tracks Peanut Butter Crunch Cake
This simple dessert packs a ton of flavor and texture with just three easy ingredients! It tastes just as good as it looks, too!
Makes about 8 servings
- 2 cups of crunchy peanut butter
- 6 cups of Crisped Rice cereal (such as Rice Krispies)
- 2 “half-gallon” sized cartons of Original Moose Tracks Ice Cream
- In a large saucepan over low heat, combine the crunchy peanut butter and cereal. Mix until the cereal is completely coated with the peanut butter and there are no big chunks of peanut butter. Remove from heat.
- Spray a 8” or 9” springform pan lightly with cooking spray. Press two-thirds of the cereal mixture into the bottom of the springform pan, using a bit of pressure to make sure it will make a firm crust.
- Take the Original Moose Tracks out of the freezer and let it soften for a few minutes until it’s spreadable.
- Spread Original Moose Tracks into the springform pan and press so there aren’t any gaps. Leave about a 1/2” gap at the top to allow for a top layer of the cereal mixture.
- Now press the rest of the cereal mixture onto the top of the Original Moose Tracks.
- Cover with plastic wrap and put in the freezer for at least 3 hours or overnight until completely frozen.
- Remove the cake from the freezer for a few minutes before serving.
- When ready to serve, place the cake on a platter or cake stand and remove the sides of the springform pan. Cut and serve immediately.