Recipe: Moose Tracks Sugar Cookie Dunkers
If you enjoy a snack with your morning coffee, you will love our Moose Tracks Sugar Cookie Dunkers! Use a spoon-shaped cookie sheet or spoon-shaped cookie cutter to create a delicious pick-me-up.
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- 2 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 ½ cups white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Carton of Original Moose Tracks (or any flavor of Moose Tracks!)
- ½ cup of melting chocolate
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and baking powder.
- In a large bowl, cream together the softened butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in the egg and vanilla, then blend in the dry ingredients you had set aside.
- Now gently press the sugar cookie dough into a lightly greased spoon-shaped cookie sheet. Alternatively, roll out the dough and use a spoon-shaped cookie cutter.
- Bake for 5-8 minutes in the preheated oven until lightly golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Place the spoon-shaped cookies onto a tray. Remove ice cream from freezer and allow to soften for a few minutes until workable. Using a small ice cream scoop or a large spoon, spoon a scoop of ice cream onto the spoon-shaped cookie. Once you’ve completed with all cookies, return to freezer for at least 1 hour.
- Remove ice-cream covered cookies from freezer. Melt chocolate according to package directions. Dunk ice cream end of the spoon into the melted chocolate. Return to freezer until ready to serve.