Recipe: Moose Tracks Sugar Cookie Dunkers
If you enjoy a snack with your morning coffee, you will love our Moose Tracks Sugar Cookie Dunkers! Use a spoon-shaped cookie sheet or spoon-shaped cookie cutter to create a delicious pick-me-up.
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- 2 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 ½ cups white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Carton of Original Moose Tracks (or any flavor of Moose Tracks!)
- ½ cup of melting chocolate
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and baking powder.
- In a large bowl, cream together the softened butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in the egg and vanilla, then blend in the dry ingredients you had set aside.
- Now gently press the sugar cookie dough into a lightly greased spoon-shaped cookie sheet. Alternatively, roll out the dough and use a spoon-shaped cookie cutter.
- Bake for 5-8 minutes in the preheated oven until lightly golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Place the spoon-shaped cookies onto a tray. Remove ice cream from freezer and allow to soften for a few minutes until workable. Using a small ice cream scoop or a large spoon, spoon a scoop of ice cream onto the spoon-shaped cookie. Once you’ve completed with all cookies, return to freezer for at least 1 hour.
- Remove ice-cream covered cookies from freezer. Melt chocolate according to package directions. Dunk ice cream end of the spoon into the melted chocolate. Return to freezer until ready to serve.
November 22, 2022
October 25, 2022