Recipe: Moose Tracks Tiramisu
Looking for a fun new dessert recipe? Try Moose Tracks Tiramisu!
- Sponge cake mix (or angel food cake mix)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1.5 cup brewed espresso
- ¼ cup finely ground espresso beans
- 1 half-gallon carton of Original Moose Tracks Ice Cream
- Bake the sponge cake according to package directions, but in a 9-inch springform pan. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely. Once cool, remove from pan and slice in half the long way, so you have two thin, circular slices of cake.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar and water. Bring to a boil, then remove from heat and stir in espresso. Let cool completely.
- Place one layer of the sponge cake into a 9” pie pan. Brush generously with the coffee syrup. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of the ground espresso evenly over the top.
- Remove Moose Tracks from the freezer and allow to soften until spreadable.
- Spread a generous layer of Moose Tracks over the sponge cake. Now put the remaining cake layer on top. Brush with remaining coffee syrup.
- Put one more layer of softened Moose Tracks on top and spread evenly over the top.
- Place cake in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove and serve – enjoy!
November 22, 2022
October 25, 2022