Recipe: Moose Tracks Waffle Ice Cream Sandwiches
This recipe combines two of the best meals… breakfast and dessert! If breakfast for dinner is one of your favorite activities, then this dessert is for you. The best part is it’s a really simple recipe that uses ingredients you probably already stock in your pantry and freezer!
Makes 8 waffle sandwiches
- 4 Frozen Waffles (such as Eggo)
- Variety of Moose Tracks Ice Cream Flavors
- ½ cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp of coconut oil
- Any sort of ice cream toppings you love – sprinkles, peanuts, cookies, and more!
- Make the waffles according to the package instructions and let them cool completely.
- Cut the waffles in half with a sharp knife.
- Combine chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds and stir. Repeat until melted and fully combined.
- Remove Moose Tracks from the freezer and put a generous scoop on a waffle half. Use the other half of the waffle to sandwich the ice cream, and then quickly dip it in the melted chocolate coating and roll it in your chosen topping. Serve immediately or wrap each sandwich individually and freeze until ready to serve.
August 10, 2021
August 3, 2021