Recipe: Moose Tracks Ice Cream Easter Eggs
If you’re looking for a fun Easter treat to make with your family, look no further! Try these ice cream Easter eggs for a fresh take on an Easter dessert.
- Variety of Moose Tracks Ice Cream, softened
- Chocolate magic shell
- Tools: egg mold, skewers or popsicle sticks (we found a silicone egg mold on Amazon!)
- Remove your Moose Tracks Ice Cream flavors from the freezer and allow them to soften slightly. Fill the egg molds with ice cream.
- Place the egg mold in the freezer and allow to freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Remove the molds from the freezer. You may have to run the mold under warm water for a few seconds to loosen the ice cream.
- Place a skewer or popsicle stick into the egg.
- Roll the egg in chocolate magic shell (shake the chocolate coating container vigorously first!) and then quickly coat with sprinkles.
- You can cover a plate full of eggs with plastic wrap and return to the freezer to harden or serve immediately!
February 23, 2021
February 16, 2021
January 6, 2021
December 8, 2020