Recipe: Moose Tracks Peanut Butter Pie
Moose Tracks and more peanut butter… what more could you ask for? This pie is simple, yet delicious, and is easy to make!
What You’ll Need:
- 18 full graham crackers (about two sleeves)
- ½ cup melted butter
- ½ gallon of Moose Tracks Ice Cream (we used Original Moose Tracks!)
- ½ cup of peanut butter (“natural” peanut butter not recommended)
- Handful of mini peanut butter cups
- Crush the graham crackers into a fine crumb. You can accomplish this by placing them in a gallon bag, sealing it and crushing them with a rolling pin. Alternatively, you can use a food processor.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine graham crumb and melted butter. Stir to combine thoroughly.
- Press the graham mixture into a pie plate firmly to make the pie crust. Allow to cool before moving on.
- Take the carton of Moose Tracks out of the freezer and allow it to soften slightly.
- Scoop out the ice cream and fill the pie. Use a spatula to spread it around smoothly.
- Cover and freeze until solid (at least an hour).
- When you’re ready to serve, soften the peanut butter in the microwave until it’s pourable (around 1 minute).
- Top the pie with the melted peanut butter sauce, and then with a generous handful of mini peanut butter cups.
December 12, 2019
October 1, 2019
September 10, 2019
August 13, 2019