Recipe: Extreme Moose Tracks Mug Cake
Single-serve dessert has never been so simple. In this recipe, combine your love for Moose Tracks with convenient mug cake for a delicious treat you will make on repeat!
What You’ll Need:
- 1/3 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup of melted Extreme Moose Tracks ice cream (or any of your favorite flavors of Moose Tracks!)
- Scoop your ice cream into a medium-sized bowl and allow it to melt.
- Add flour. Stir to combine thoroughly.
- Pour into a microwave-safe mug, and microwave for 3 minutes. The cake is done when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Enjoy how it is, or top with whipped cream, chocolate, or peanut butter sauce!
December 12, 2019