Recipe: Ice Cream Cake
We all scream for ice cream…cakes!
What you’ll need:
- 1 sleeve of graham crackers
- 1 jar of hot fudge
- Your favorite Moose Tracks ice cream flavor
- You favorite dessert toppings
- Springform pan
- Place one sleeve of graham crackers into a gallon-sized Ziploc bag. Crush with your hands or a mallet until relatively smooth.
- Warm the jar of fudge. Scoop about half the jar of warmed hot fudge into a small mixing bowl. Add the crushed graham crackers and mix.
- Using a rubber spatula, spread the crust mix into the bottom of a springform pan.
- Place the pan in the freezer for about 30 minutes, until fudge has set.
- Remove Moose Tracks ice cream from freezer and let soften for 10 minutes.
- Spread Moose Tracks into the pan. Return to the freezer for another 30 minutes.
- Remove and top with your favorite dessert toppings, for example, chopped peanut butter cups, chocolate sauce, or sprinkles.
December 20, 2021
November 23, 2021
November 22, 2021
November 2, 2021
October 19, 2021