Recipe: Melted Moose Tracks Fudge Cupcakes
What You’ll Need:
- 2 cups of melted Original Moose Tracks Ice Cream
- ¼ cup of cocoa powder
- ½ cup of sugar
- 1.5 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- ½ cup of chocolate chips
- Cupcake liners
- Vanilla or chocolate frosting (if desired)
- Scoop out the Moose Tracks into a large mixing bowl and allow to melt completely.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Once the Moose Tracks has melted, add the cocoa powder and sugar and mix until well combined.
- Stir in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir in the chocolate chips, mixing until just combined.
- Divide the batter evenly among 12 cupcake cups.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- If desired, once cupcakes have cooled, frost with vanilla or chocolate frosting.
December 12, 2019