Recipe: Melted Moose Tracks Hot Chocolate
What You’ll Need:
- 2 cups of Original Moose Tracks Ice Cream
- 2 cups of whole milk
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- ½ cup of cocoa powder
- Jumbo marshmallows or whipped cream
- Combine milk and sugar in a saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until sugar has dissolved.
- Add the Moose Tracks, stirring frequently, until the ice cream has melted and the mixture is warm.
- Whisk in the cocoa powder, stirring until well combined.
- Serve with marshmallows or whipped cream. Bonus points if you put chopped up peanut butter cups on top, too!
February 22, 2022
December 20, 2021
November 23, 2021