Recipe: Melted Moose Tracks Ice Cream Bread
This bread is subtly sweet and would be great anytime. Our tasting team enjoyed it in the morning with butter and in the afternoon as a snack. It’s even tastier than it sounds!
What you’ll need:
- Carton of Moose Tracks® (we used Original Moose Tracks®, but this would be delicious with any variety!)
- 5 cups of self-rising flour
- Optional: ½ cup of sugar
- Allow for the entire carton of ice cream to melt. You can accomplish this by placing the carton on a plate in the refrigerator for a few hours, or out on the counter for an hour or so.
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Spray two 9”x5” brad pans with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Once the ice cream has totally melted, transfer it to a large mixing bowl.
- Add flour. Stir until well-combined.
- Optional: If you prefer your bread to be very sweet, add ½ cup of sugar at this stage
- Scoop the batter into the pans evenly.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes.
- Let cool before slicing.
- Serve! Recommendation: try it with a scoop of Moose Tracks on the side.
September 21, 2020