Recipe: Melted Moose Tracks Pancakes
Everyone loves dessert pancakes, right?! Spice up your morning with tasty Moose Tracks Pancakes!
What You’ll Need:
- 1.5 cups all-purpose flour
- 2.5 tsp. baking powder
- ¾ tsp. salt
- 1 egg
- 1.5 cups melted Moose Tracks®
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees. In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder and salt. In a large bowl, whisk together the egg, ice cream and butter. Gradually whisk the flour mixture into the egg mixture until it’s combined.
2. Warm a large skillet over medium heat and coat it with nonstick cooking spray or butter.
3. Drop the desired amount of batter into the skillet. Since the batter is rather sticky, we found it easiest to make smaller pancakes. Cook on both sides until evenly browned and the batter in the middle appears to be firm. Repeat until you’ve used all the batter.
4. Serve! This recipe makes 8-10 pancakes.