Recipe: Mini Moose Tracks Pudding Pies
These mini pies are so easy but look like a delicacy from a bakery!
What You’ll Need:
- 4 cups of Original Moose Tracks Ice Cream
- 14oz box of refrigerated pie dough (2 rolls)
- 3 tbsp of cornstarch
- 2 tbsp of butter
- Heat the Moose Tracks ice cream in a saucepan over medium heat until melted. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Unroll the pie dough rolls and cut into roughly 3-inch circles (we used a drinking glass for reference).
- Press these dough circles into an ungreased 12-cup muffin pan.
- Line the dough circles with parchment and fill with pie weights.
- Bake 12 to 14 min or until lightly golden.
- Let cool.
- In the meantime, take 3 tablespoons of the melted Moose Tracks to a small bowl and whisk in the cornstarch.
- Once it’s fully combined, slowly pour the cornstarch mixture back into the saucepan with the rest of the melted Moose Tracks, stirring constantly.
- Bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring regularly, until the consistency is thick like pudding.
- Stir in the butter until it melts fully.
- Remove the pie weights and parchment from the mini pie crusts and fill with pudding mixture.
- Top with whipped cream and serve immediately or cover each mini pie with plastic wrap to store in the refrigerator. Make sure the plastic wrap touches the top of the pudding to avoid a film forming over it. Keep refrigerated until you’re ready to serve.