Recipe: Moose Tracks Bread Pudding
The proof is in the pudding with this recipe! Our tasting team was begging for the recipe after we shared pieces of this Moose Tracks Bread Pudding. You must try it for yourself!
What You’ll Need:
- ½ gallon of Moose Tracks Ice Cream (we used Extreme Moose Tracks for extra chocolate indulgence)
- 3 eggs
- 12 ounces of croissants
- Set half gallon of ice cream on the counter to melt.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the croissants up into cubes. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes until bread is lightly toasted. Alternatively, you can use slightly stale croissants and skip this step.
- In a large bowl, combine melted ice cream and three eggs, stirring to thoroughly combine.
- Add the croissant cubes and mix well, making sure to evenly cover the bread with the liquid.
- Allow to sit for 20 minutes so that the ice cream can saturate the bread.
- Spray a 13×9 baking dish or two loaf pans with cooking spray. Put the bread mixture in the pan(s).
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Once the pudding has cooled slightly, add a generous heap of your favorite topping – we used caramel sauce and it was divine! It would also be great with a scoop of Moose Tracks on the side.