Recipe: Moose Tracks Brownie Ice Cream Layer Cake
What You’ll Need:
- 1 box of 8×8 brownie mix
- 1 can of chocolate frosting
- ½ gallon of Original Moose Tracks ice cream (or your favorite flavor of Moose Tracks!)
- 8 oz container of frozen whipped topping (such as Cool Whip)
- Bake brownies according to package directions in an 8×8 baking dish. Be careful not to overcook!
- Let the brownies cool completely.
- Create your frosting layer – spread a thin layer of chocolate frosting over the brownies. Refrigerate the pan for about 20 minutes. Meanwhile, remove the Moose Tracks from the freezer and allow it to soften so it’s spreadable.
- After the 20 minutes are up, remove the brownie pan from the refrigerator and spread the softened Moose Tracks over the top.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours.
- When you’re ready to serve, remove the pan from the freezer and spread with softened whipped topping.
- Top with sprinkles and serve!