Recipe: Moose Tracks Ice Cream Cone Cake
What You’ll Need:
- A whole box of butter cookies or graham crackers (or both!)
- Jar of caramel sauce
- Jar of chocolate fudge sauce
- ½ gallon of Original Moose Tracks Ice Cream
- ½ gallon of Chocolate Moose Tracks Ice Cream (or any variety of your favorite Moose Tracks flavors!)
- 5 waffle cones
- Springform pan
- Cut a piece of parchment paper so that it can fit along the inside of a springform pan. Leave some extra parchment to stick out of the top – you will be scooping a lot of Moose Tracks, so it’s nice to have some extra support from the parchment paper.
- Remove the parchment paper and grease the side of your springform pan (we used butter). Now put the parchment back in.
- Create your bottom layer – line the pan with butter cookies or graham crackers. We used butter cookies for the bottom layer and graham crackers for the middle layer (because why not?!) Don’t crush the cookies; do your best to create a nice foundation layer of cookies on the bottom.
- Pour fudge sauce over the top of the cookies so that they stick together. We had to warm our sauce up slightly so that it would pour with ease.
- Create an ice cream layer – alternating Moose Tracks flavors, place ice cream scoops tightly around the outside edge and then fill in the center.
- Pour some caramel sauce over the top of the ice cream layer.
- Now create a middle crunch layer – either butter cookies or graham crackers. We used graham crackers for this layer.
- Pour some fudge sauce over the top of the cookies so that they stick together. Again, you may need to warm your sauce a bit so that it pours easily.
- Create your top ice cream layer – alternating Moose Tracks flavors, place scoops tightly around the outside edge and then fill in the center.
- Place this pan in the freezer for at least 3 hours (but preferably overnight).
- When you’re ready, remove the pan from the freezer and take off the springform side. Peel off the parchment paper.
- Top the final product with caramel and fudge sauce.
- Add 5 upside-down cones to the top of the cake, admire your handiwork, and serve!
October 1, 2019
September 10, 2019
August 13, 2019
August 5, 2019
August 5, 2019