Recipe: Moose Tracks Layered Ice Cream Cake
This Moose Tracks Layered Ice Cream Cake is so simple, you’ll be making it for all of your summer parties.
What you’ll need:
- Box of 12 ice cream sandwiches
- Carton of Moose Tracks® (we used Original Moose Tracks®, but this would be delicious with any variety!)
- 8 oz. container of frozen whipped topping (such as Cool Whip)
- 13 x 9 baking dish
- Take your carton of Moose Tracks out of the freezer to soften for a few minutes.
- Create your base layer by covering the bottom of a 13 x 9 baking dish with ice cream sandwiches.
- Add the entire carton of Moose Tracks on top of the sandwich layer and use a spatula or knife to spread it evenly.
- Cover and freeze for a few hours to harden.
- Remove frozen whipped topping from the freezer and allow to soften for about an hour.
- Once the whipped topping has softened and is spreadable, remove the baking dish from the freezer. Spread evenly with whipped topping as your “frosting” top layer.
- Return to freezer or serve immediately. It’s that simple!