Recipe: Single-Serve Moose Tracks Créme Brûlée
This Moose Tracks® creation is just the right size for one! This recipe is a delicious take on a classic dessert, with the taste of Moose Tracks Fudge in every bite.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 ramekin
- ½ cup Original Moose Tracks® Ice Cream
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- Preheat the oven to 325˚F.
- Scoop the ice cream in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave the ice cream until mostly melted. Stir and let the ice cream sit for a minute or so.
- Combine egg yolk and melted Moose Tracks in a medium bowl and whisk.
- Pour the mixture into a ramekin.
- Place the ramekin in a 9”x9” baking dish or roasting pan. Pour hot water in the baking dish so that it surrounds the ramekin. Pour enough water so that it comes halfway up the sides of the ramekin.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes. The crème brûlée should still be a little jiggly in the middle. Remove the ramekins from the baking dish and allow to cool to room temperature.
- After the ramekin has cooled, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- When you’re ready to finish and serve, remove the ramekin from the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Now you need to make the famous crunchy sugar topping. Sprinkle ½ tbsp of sugar on top of each crème brûlée. Using a torch, melt the sugar for the signature crème brûlée crunch.
- Let cool for a minute and serve!
August 13, 2019
August 5, 2019
August 5, 2019