Recipe: S’more Moose Tracks Pie
Want “s’more” Moose Tracks recipe ideas? Look no further! Enjoy this new spin on s’mores with Moose Tracks Ice Cream (yum).
What You’ll Need:
- Box of graham crackers
- 1 stick of unsalted butter
- 5 cups of Original Moose Tracks Ice Cream
- 5 cups of mini marshmallows
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1 cup of dark chocolate chips
- Springform pan
- Grease a springform pan.
- Place a sleeve of graham crackers (about 10 full graham crackers) into a large resealable plastic bag. Crush up the crackers until they’re an even crumb.
- Melt the stick of butter completely.
- Combine crushed graham crackers and melted butter in a medium bowl and stir.
- Press the butter-graham cracker mixture into the bottom of the springform pan, making sure to evenly coat the bottom.
- Place in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- At least 15 minutes before you plan to continue, remove the Moose Tracks from the freezer and allow to soften.
- Remove the pan from the freezer and fill the pan with softened Moose Tracks. Do your best to press it in and avoid leaving large air pockets.
- Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- When you’re ready to continue, combine the heavy cream and dark chocolate chips in a medium saucepan. Stir constantly over medium heat until the chips have melted and the combination is well combined.
- Remove pan from the freezer. Top with mini marshmallows.
- Pour the chocolate sauce mixture over top of the mini marshmallows.
- Place back in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- When you’re ready to serve, remove from the freezer and sprinkle the top with more graham crackers!
October 1, 2019
September 10, 2019
August 13, 2019
August 5, 2019
August 5, 2019