Recipe: S’more Moose Tracks Pie
Want “s’more” Moose Tracks recipe ideas? Look no further! Enjoy this new spin on s’mores with Moose Tracks Ice Cream (yum).
What You’ll Need:
- Box of graham crackers
- 1 stick of unsalted butter
- 5 cups of Original Moose Tracks Ice Cream
- 5 cups of mini marshmallows
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1 cup of dark chocolate chips
- Springform pan
- Grease a springform pan.
- Place a sleeve of graham crackers (about 10 full graham crackers) into a large resealable plastic bag. Crush up the crackers until they’re an even crumb.
- Melt the stick of butter completely.
- Combine crushed graham crackers and melted butter in a medium bowl and stir.
- Press the butter-graham cracker mixture into the bottom of the springform pan, making sure to evenly coat the bottom.
- Place in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- At least 15 minutes before you plan to continue, remove the Moose Tracks from the freezer and allow to soften.
- Remove the pan from the freezer and fill the pan with softened Moose Tracks. Do your best to press it in and avoid leaving large air pockets.
- Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- When you’re ready to continue, combine the heavy cream and dark chocolate chips in a medium saucepan. Stir constantly over medium heat until the chips have melted and the combination is well combined.
- Remove pan from the freezer. Top with mini marshmallows.
- Pour the chocolate sauce mixture over top of the mini marshmallows.
- Place back in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- When you’re ready to serve, remove from the freezer and sprinkle the top with more graham crackers!
September 10, 2019
August 13, 2019
August 5, 2019
August 5, 2019