Recipe: Melted Moose Tracks Cake
March 29, 2019
What You’ll Need:
- 1 box of vanilla cake mix
- 2 cups of melted Original Moose Tracks Ice Cream
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup of milk
- 2 cups of powdered sugar
- Scoop 2 cups of Moose Tracks and allow to melt completely. It is very important that the ice cream melts fully – if it’s too cold, the cake will not bake properly.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 13×9 cake pan or bundt cake pan.
- With a mixer, beat together the melted Moose Tracks, cake mix, and eggs. Beat for about 2 minutes on medium speed.
- Follow the cake mix box instructions for baking time. Put a toothpick in the center of the cake, and if it comes out clean, the cake is done.
- Once it has cooled, make the glaze. Combine the milk and powdered sugar in a medium saucepan. With a whisk, stir on low heat until ingredients are well combined.
- You can either pour glaze each slice right before serving or pour the glaze over the entire cake – it’s up to you.