Recipe: Melted Moose Tracks Chocolate Chip Cookies
September 12, 2018
This recipe makes 12 of the most delicious and fluffy cookies you’ve ever had. Once you try these, you’ll never go back to traditional chocolate chip cookies!
What You’ll Need:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Original Moose Tracks ice cream
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1.5 cups chocolate chips
- Melt butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Meanwhile, remove ice cream from the freezer and let it soften.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine melted butter, sugar and brown sugar. Mix with beaters until well combined. Add ice cream (we worked with softened, but still frozen, ice cream) and continue to mix until smooth.
- Add egg and vanilla extract, baking soda and salt. Mix until well combined. While mixing with beaters, add flour. Once combined, mix in chocolate chips.
- Scoop balls of dough onto a cookie sheet. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. After dough has chilled, bake for about 9-11 minutes, until the cookies are golden around the edges. Let cool and enjoy!