Recipe: Moose Tracks Brownie Sundae Bowls
August 28, 2018
These sundae bowls are the perfect make-ahead treat! If you’re having a party, you can make these in advance and hand out perfectly-portioned, delicious and adorable desserts.
What You’ll Need:
- One box of your favorite brownie mix
- One carton of Moose Tracks® flavor of your choice (we used Brownie Moose Tracks!)
- Note: You will also need two standard-sized muffin pans
- Prepare brownie batter according to the package instructions.
- Grease a standard-sized muffin pan using cooking spray.
- Pour batter into greased muffin pan and bake according to package instructions, but cooking for a few minutes less than the suggested time.
- Meanwhile, grease the underside of your second muffin pan with cooking spray.
- As soon as you remove the brownies from the oven, quickly press down to imprint a “bowl” in the brownies. Press the muffin pan with force onto the brownie-filled one and then let it sit until cool.
- Once cool, remove the second muffin pan and your brownie sundae “bowls” are complete! If the brownies didn’t form a deep cavity, you can scoop out some of the center brownie to make a deeper hole using a spoon.
- Fill and top the sundae bowls with your favorite Moose Tracks® flavor. You may serve immediately or return to the freezer. They make a great single-serve treat to keep in the freezer! As a final treat, you can top with your favorite sundae toppings when serving.