Recipe: Moose Tracks Layered Ice Cream Cake
July 10, 2018
This Moose Tracks Layered Ice Cream Cake is so simple, you’ll be making it for all of your summer parties.
What you’ll need:
- Box of 12 ice cream sandwiches
- Carton of Moose Tracks® (we used Original Moose Tracks®, but this would be delicious with any variety!)
- 8 oz. container of frozen whipped topping (such as Cool Whip)
- 13 x 9 baking dish
- Take your carton of Moose Tracks out of the freezer to soften for a few minutes.
- Create your base layer by covering the bottom of a 13 x 9 baking dish with ice cream sandwiches.
- Add the entire carton of Moose Tracks on top of the sandwich layer and use a spatula or knife to spread it evenly.
- Cover and freeze for a few hours to harden.
- Remove frozen whipped topping from the freezer and allow to soften for about an hour.
- Once the whipped topping has softened and is spreadable, remove the baking dish from the freezer. Spread evenly with whipped topping as your “frosting” top layer.
- Return to freezer or serve immediately. It’s that simple!