Recipe: Moose Tracks Mousse
August 10, 2018
Moose Tracks® + Mousse… it’s a natural combination, right? This easy recipe makes for a delicious mousse that tastes like the best fudge in the world – Moose Tracks® Fudge.
What You’ll Need:
• Carton of chocolate ice cream-based Moose Tracks® (examples include Chocolate Moose Tracks, Extreme! Moose Tracks or Double Fudge Moose Tracks)
• 3 cups of heavy whipping cream
1. Allow for the entire carton of ice cream to melt. You can accomplish this by placing the carton on a plate in the refrigerator for a few hours, or out on the counter for an hour or so.
2. Once the ice cream has totally melted, transfer it to a large mixing bowl. Add the heavy whipping cream.
3. Beat for 6 minutes, or until stiff peaks form.
4. Pour into individual serving bowls, or a large container. Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
5. Serve chilled. Pro-tip: some members of the Moose Tracks Tasting Team even put a dollop of mousse on top of their ice cream… now that’s a great idea!