Recipe: Dessert Pizza
December 22, 2017
A delicious twist to pizza night!
What you’ll need:
- Box of brownie mix suitable for an 8×8 pan
- Round pizza pan
- Your favorite Moose Tracks ice cream flavor
- Your favorite dessert toppings
- Follow the brownie box instructions to create the brownie batter.
- Spread in a greased pizza pan. Bake at 375 for about 13 minutes.
- Let brownie crust cool completely.
- Remove Moose Tracks ice cream from freezer and let soften for 10 minutes.
- Spread ice cream over cooled crust.
- Sprinkle on your favorite dessert toppings, for example: chopped peanut butter cups, hot fudge, sprinkles, or nuts.
- Freeze for at least 1 hour.
When ready to serve, remove from freezer and cut into individual pizza slices with a sharp knife. Optionally, top each slice with whipped cream and a cherry.