Moose Tracks Back-to-School Guide 2023
September 1, 2023
It’s that time again! The days are getting shorter and colder. Grocery store aisles are flooded with sleek lunchboxes, snazzy folders, and every writing utensil you can think of. Summer went by way too fast as it does every year, and parents and kids alike are eagerly waiting for the school year to start.
Start this school year strong with our favorite back-to-school tips and tricks to alleviate stress and embrace the excitement!
- Stay Organized: Keeping track of classroom information, homework assignments and important school dates, like picture day, will help you and your little one stay organized in the busy first few weeks of school.
- Make a Fun Breakfast: A great day starts with a great breakfast! Make a fun breakfast like pancakes or waffles, and if you’re feeling fancy, a scoop of Moose Tracks makes a fun first-day treat on top.
- Decorate School Supplies: Get excited for the school season by decorating your child’s school supplies, folders, notebooks and more with Moose Tracks Pop Art Stickers. They’ll be the coolest kid on the block.
- Encourage Healthy Habits: Instilling a balanced routine can encourage your child to practice healthy habits throughout the school year. Things like limiting screen time, setting an earlier bedtime, and demonstrating kindness will ultimately help your student be the best they can be.
- Stay Hydrated: If you want to make sure that your little one is staying hydrated, send them to school with a Moose Tracks Water Bottle. Our 17oz. stainless steel bottle is the perfect size and keeps water cool all day long.
Want to see what other tips and tricks we have up our sleeves? Check out our blog for tons of fun ideas!