National Ice Cream Day 2023 Activities You’ll Want to Try!
July 3, 2023
We’re scooping into the month we all eagerly anticipate: July, the official National Ice Cream Month! Here at Moose Tracks, our passion runs deep for everything ice cream. And while we find reasons to savor this sweet treat throughout the year, July gives us the perfect excuse to indulge daily, leading up to the highlight of the month—National Ice Cream Day!
This year, mark your calendar for Sunday, July 16, 2023, a day dedicated to celebrating the creamy, dreamy delight that is ice cream. We invite you to join the party and honor one of the most cherished desserts worldwide. To help you make the most of this delicious holiday, we’ve compiled a list of unique, fun-filled ways to indulge in our favorite frosty indulgence!
- Make a loaded sundae: You have every excuse to make the most loaded sundae with all your favorite ingredients – strawberries, cookies, marshmallows, even donuts. Get creative!
- Host an ice cream party: What better way to celebrate ice cream than with an ice cream party? Make a spread with your favorite Moose Tracks Ice Cream flavors and toppings, and your friends and family will think you’re the host of the year. If you’re serving outside, use these ideas to make sure your ice cream doesn’t melt.
- “Challenge” yourself to eat ice cream for every meal: If you’ve always wanted an excuse to enjoy ice cream with every meal, now’s your chance – a scoop on your waffles in the morning and a scoop in a waffle cone in the evening! Need more ideas? Here are some ways to get you started for a breakfast filled with ice cream.
- See how many scoops you can stack on a cone: The first step to balancing your ice cream is making sure you’re using a quality ice cream scoop. Start off big and then make them smaller—They still count!
- Make homemade waffle cones: If you make your own waffle cones, you can make them as big as you want. The bigger they are, the more Moose Tracks you can fit!
Check out our flavor finder to discover some new Moose Tracks Ice Cream flavors you can enjoy on National Ice Cream Day this year!