Tracks’ Fall Favorites
September 27, 2022
The Pumpkin Spice Latte made its seasonal debut on August 30 and ever since, Tracks hasn’t stopped thinking about fall. Here are some of Tracks’ favorite activities that get him excited for cozy season… he isn’t ashamed to be a little basic!
- Have one last bonfire before it gets too cold – Summer is s’mores season, but there’s nothing better than warming up by the fire on a chilly September day… With s’mores, of course.
- Make a Moose Tracks Ice Cream Melted Hot Chocolate – It’s ideal to make our melted hot cocoa recipe in the fall, but beware, you’re going to want to go back for seconds! One time, Tracks drank four at once.
- Get pumped up on pumpkin – Tracks is a huge fan of pumpkin, so indulging in as many pumpkin flavored foods as he can find is truly a talent. But the love of pumpkin doesn’t stop there! It wouldn’t be fall without pumpkin carving. Every year, it’s Tracks’ goal to carve at least one pumpkin before Halloween.
- Visit the apple orchard – Who doesn’t love taking a peaceful stroll through the apple orchard while enjoying warm cider and donuts? If Tracks could have one fall activity be all-year-round, it’s this one!
- Host Sunday night football – Tracks loves hosting football night, especially when he gets to help make (and eat) the yummy desserts. His top three favorite desserts to enjoy during football season are Moose Tracks Kitchen Sink Sundae, Moose Bread and Giant Moose Tracks Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich.